Monday, December 19, 2005

New plan

Hey everyone first of all I am posting this from my email and it is incrediably easy but anyways. I know I recomended giving me coments with that extension for firefox well i changed my mind but i still want you do download firefox. I so cant wait for christmas which i have celebrate a day late because my sisters plane isnt coming in until about 2 monday. The interesting thing is that I have pics of all of the presents I am getting except for some of the ones my sister and brother has gotten because when i was sick monday december 12 and when we were snowed in thursday i carefully opened and took pics of all my presents. I would put the pics on here because it would be easily done but im to lazy to do it so once i uplaod it to shutterbook I will give you the link and think about putting some of them inside of the blog, which will probably be after christmas but idk. MY mom said that if i bring things home to study for the exams than i can be ungrounded for christmas break and that is good because of some of the things i found I will need to install things on my computer and i have already installed enough crap on my moms computer ;). Well I will keep you posted ttyl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home