Saturday, February 11, 2006

update on a bit of everything

Hey everyone I know its been a long time since I posted here so I am just gona update on some things. First of all my website should be up next weekend bcs I am hopefully getting my server wednesday. Also on wednesday I should be able to play my xbox 360 and I am probably not going to be doing much anything else except play 360, homework and school (stupid school), for quite a while. The new msn messanger that I talked about earlier Jon Heckman: New msn messanger. The ipod that I was talking about Jon Heckman: Ipod is still working since my last update. I have been thinking about finialy getting a Nintendo DS. I am going to try to post more often but like I sayed once I get my 360 it will probably be quite a while before I get any time to post anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home